DOWNTOWN CINCINNATI (WKRC) - The Downtown Tour of Living, a showcase of more than a dozen living options in Downtown Cincinnati, including apartment and condo buildings, returns Saturday.
The all-new 2018 Downtown Tour of Living, presented by Downtown Cincinnati Inc. and Switch Collection, offers attendees the chance to take a self-guided, walkable tour of participating locations to explore the variety of living options available throughout the Central Business District, from historic skyscrapers on Fourth Street to contemporary luxury developments.
The Downtown Tour of Living features the opportunity to see a mix of residences from traditional condominiums to open lofts to redesigned office spaces, with 15 buildings currently on the tour.
Properties on the tour include:
- AT580, 580 Walnut Street, featuring fresh modern living spaces in the hub of the downtown business district on the Cincinnati Bell Connector line.
- City Club Apartments, 309 Vine Street, with more than 50 distinct floor plans available including an indoor/outdoor pool, fire pit and Bark Park.
- Crane Factory Flats, 824 Broadway Street, with one and two-bedroom units available in a variety of floor plans, including loft and townhouse style living with exposed brick walls, quartz countertops and in-unit laundry.
- Current at the Banks, 121 East Freedom Way, with new upscale studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes with premium interior finishes, custom wood cabinetry, brushed nickel accents, ceramic tile baths, granite counter tops and balconies adjacent to Great American Ball Park and the 45-acre Smale Riverfront Park.
- The Dominion Condominiums, 808 Elm Street, are conveniently located a half block from Piatt Park or three blocks to Washington Park. Parking is nearby at a city garage at Seventh and Elm. These luxury condos have a 10-year tax abatement.
- East 8 Lofts, 325 East Eighth Street, with designer apartments that combine urban lifestyle with stylish living spaces. Featuring oversized windows, high ceilings and open floor plans, the lofts are between Broadway and Sycamore streets and near the Cincinnati Bell Connector stop at Eighth and Main.
- Eight One Three Broadway, 813 Broadway luxury condominiums with high-end appliances, including a wine refrigerator in select units. Design features include quartz countertops, hardwood floors and 8’ tall windows. Parking is available with secured entrances.
- Encore Urban Living, 716 Sycamore Street, offering spacious luxury apartments with six unique finish packages, custom closets and Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. The resort-style amenity plaza includes a private pool with sun deck, indoor/outdoor lounge and state of the art fitness center. Near the Cincinnati Bell Connector stop at Eighth and Main.
- Gramercy on Garfield, 135 Garfield Place at Piatt Park, Gramercy includes 148 units as studio, one and two-bedroom apartments and two-bedroom town homes. Private patios, balconies or bay windows are featured along with a rooftop garden complete with heated pool, table tennis, pool table and indoor driving range. Discounted garage parking is available.
- Radius at The Banks, 44 West Freedom Way, with studios to two bedrooms available now. Preferred employer discounts are available along with a 24/7 fitness center and yoga/spinning studio, club room and direct access to the parking garage.
- Renaissance Apartments at the Power Building, 224 East Eighth Street, includes individual units with eight-foot windows and 12-foot ceilings, ceramic tile in baths and kitchens along with triple insulated soundproofing. The building includes a private garage, rooftop terrace, fitness center, washer/dryer in unit and full-time on-site management.
- Reserve at Fourth and Race, 105 West Fourth Street, a 15-story building located in the West Fourth Street Historic District. The building offers luxurious apartments and lofts.
- Seven at Broadway, 345 East Seventh Street, featuring luxury apartments with incredible views and a rooftop terrace just steps from the downtown central business and entertainment districts and including eight stories of convenient parking.
- Shillito Lofts, 107 Shillito Place, the former department store now includes 18 loft apartments with hardwood floors, fireplaces, high ceilings and a rooftop viewing deck, near the Cincinnati Bell Connector line stop at the Aronoff Center.
- Sycamore Place Lofts, 634 Sycamore Street, the former Krippendorf and Dittman Shoe Company with stylish, spacious lofts that feature large windows and exposed ceilings in the heart of downtown and near sporting events, upscale dining and the Cincinnati arts scene.