1 Bedroom Starting at $2365 - $1190/Roommate
2 Bedrooms Starting at $2290 - $1145/Roommate
Top 10 Reasons to Live Here
1. Located Downtown with a Walk Score of 97/100
2. Boutique Hotel-Style Lobby
3. 22nd Floor Sky Park with Fire Pit, Outdoor Gourmet Kitchen & Clubroom
4. Walk to Northwestern Memorial, CNA, Groupon, AON Center & Accenture
5. Easy Access to Public Transportation
6. 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance & Parking Garage
7. On-Site Dollop Coffee Shop with Outdoor Seating
8. Unique Floorplans with 3 Finish Packages
9. Sexy Bathrooms with 8 Inch Rain Shower Head with Hand Sprayer
10. Resort-Class Amenities & Services with a Professional Fitness Center
$500 FOR EVERY REFERRAL*
Refer a friend, relative or co-worker, have them include your name on the application & you'll receive the reward within 30 days of your referral's move-in.
*$250 UPON MOVE IN & $250 AFTER 6 MONTHS RESIDENCY
ASK YOUR SALES CONSULTANT FOR MORE DETAILS.
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS & PREMIER RESIDENT BENEFITS
City Club Management has developed relationships with local and private retailers to provide exclusive discounts to our residents.
SAVE MORE AT THE PLACES YOU LOVE!
RENEW YOUR LEASE AND YOU ARE REWARDED!
1st Year Renewal:
RECEIVE ALL, BUT $150 OF YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT BACK
2nd Year & Beyond:
CHOOSE ONE VALUE ADD UPGRADE EACH YEAR
NEED TO MOVE?
RELOCATE TO ONE OF OUR OTHER CLUBS AND RECEIVE IMMEDIATE SPECIALS:
Waived Application Fee
Reduced Security Deposit
Waived Lease Admin Fee
Located on the corner of Dewitt and Chestnut in Chicago, Gold Coast City Club Apartments offer the best in apartment living. Enjoy a location just moments from the water, where you can relax at Oak Street Beach, stroll down the path at Lake Shore Drive, or simply enjoy the view from your apartment, furnished with your choice of three stylish finish packages. Each of our apartments for rent in Downtown Chicago features abundant closet space, wood floors, and granite countertops and kitchen islands. You will enjoy our close proximity to excellent shopping opportunities at the Magnificent Mile including Water Tower Place, as well as delicious dining at establishments including The Local Chicago, Ditka’s, Rosebud, and Gibsons Bar & Restaurant. Commuting to work is easy from our Chicago apartments, with a location near the ‘L’ and the CTA. Come to Gold Coast City Club Apartments and appreciate the high level of service and green living we provide.